Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cook Like a Rock Star by Anne Burrell



Interesting cookbook with over 125 recipes from famous chef Anne Burrell. I really enjoyed reading her favorite tools lists as she lists her favorite kitchen tools and why she loved them. Some of them I had not even thought to use for the reasons she loves them!

I was VERY disappointed to read that NO WHERE on the internet could I get an overview of the book before I read it. Not even from the publisher! All I could find were quotes from others with their rave reviews... it made me wonder if the book was really that good or maybe if the publisher was trying to cover something up.

The recipes she includes do mostly contain seafood including crabs, shrimp, oysters and more.

I could have done without the photos of her and her husband in the book....

1 out of 5 stars

No comments: